WROUGHT IRON WALL DECOR. HOME DECORE PICTURES.
Wrought Iron Wall Decor
- A tough, malleable form of iron suitable for forging or rolling rather than casting, obtained by puddling pig iron while molten. It is nearly pure but contains some slag in the form of filaments
- iron having a low carbon content that is tough and malleable and so can be forged and welded
- Wrought iron is an iron alloy with a very low carbon content, in comparison to steel, and has fibrous inclusions, known as slag. This is what gives it a "grain" resembling wood, which is visible when it is etched or bent to the point of failure.
- Used for wrought iron, as opposed to cast iron; usually a building or structural material.
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- Any high vertical surface or facade, esp. one that is imposing in scale
- surround with a wall in order to fortify
- A continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or divides an area of land
- anything that suggests a wall in structure or function or effect; "a wall of water"; "a wall of smoke"; "a wall of prejudice"; "negotiations ran into a brick wall"
- A side of a building or room, typically forming part of the building's structure
- an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness; used to divide or enclose an area or to support another structure; "the south wall had a small window"; "the walls were covered with pictures"
Potions Plate with Black Wrought Iron Wall Hanger
See also: jungle theme classroom decorations ocean party decorations safari bath decor outdoor living decor home decor window treatment leopard decor fireplace decoration ideas decorative pillow designs decorating outdoor weddings